When water, soot or smoke damages your home or commercial facility, you need a restoration vendor to get the job done right.
We understand the drying, cleaning and deodorizing characteristics of a wide variety of carpet, walls, upholstery, flooring and fabric. We are experienced at assessing both interior wall and ceiling cavity smoke damage. We will determine the necessary fire restoration procedures.
We can quickly determine what can be restored, how to do it and then get it done!
Our employees undergo extensive pre-employment screening. They then receive both classroom and on-the job training in fire and smoke restoration techniques. And we give them the tools they need to serve you by continuously investing in the latest equipment. We do this because we are dedicated to ensuring that you, the property owner, and your insurance carrier receive the best service possible as your property is restored to pre-loss condition.
What you can expect from Service Master:
- Expert well trained technicians.
- Coordination with your insurance carrier.
- Wall cleaning and blasting.
- Hard furniture: cleaning, polishing and refinishing.
- Specialty content restoration including photographs, documents and artwork.
Your damage has been caused by one of the following:
- Protein Fire
- Complex Fire
- Natural Fire
- Furnace Malfunction
- Board up or cover the property with tarp to secure the property or protect it from the elements.
- Inspect furnace or air conditioner unit; replace furnace filter, cover supply and return air vents to prevent cross contamination of smoke and odor into other areas; clean and deodorize duct work.
- Turn off electrical power to address safety issues
- Restore electrical power to use lighting and restoration equipment
- Remove debris to clear a way for complete restoration and provide for worker and occupant safety.
- Perform emergency water damage mitigation
- Perform emergency corrosion mitigation
- Empty refrigerators or freezers to prevent spoiling and associated odors; empty food cabinets; dispose of spoiled food items. Note: We recommend you keep a list of all disposed items.
- Begin initial odor control measures such as ventilation to air out the property, application of deodorizers, placement of air filtration units, etc.
- Arrange for emergency laundry/dry cleaning for several changes of clothing for immediate use while the remainder of your clothing is restored.
Your role in the pack out process:
- Sign an authorization form.
- Identify immediate essential items (medication, car keys, clothing, etc.)
- Identify items to keep in your possession (personal valuables, purse, jewelry. etc.)
- Assist with decisions whether to restore or replace (family heirlooms and sentimental items)
- Be available on-site during packout and re-delivery.
- Coordinate activities with your insurance claims representative.
- Separate items that will not be moved, including items that will not be restored.
- Pack, provide general inventory and transport your belongings to a secure facility. We will provide you with a copy of the general inventory.
- Perform restoration, cleaning, deodorization, repacking and storage.
- Provide regular, frequent communication regarding the progress of your restoration claim.
- Arrange for re-delivery of your household belongings once restoration and reconstruction is complete.
Call Service Master Tupelo to discover how we remove the smell of smoke and restore your fire damaged possessions today!